Monday 12 March 2018

What is Backlink and how to do it? - Weblason



Hello, how was your day, today am going to share my experience on what are Backlinks and how to get it.

It pains me when a blogger or webmaster doesn’t earn in his/her website or blog. Don’t worry if you follow us on this blog. You will understand all this. Famous blogger says Backlinks are good for ranking, is it true? Don’t worry I will tell you everything in this article. I will tell you what it needs to take to create a Backlinks.

What are Backlinks?
Yes Famous blogger and webmaster says backlink are important in ranking a site. Yes it is true. That is why new website or blog can’t rank easily because they dont have any Backlinks.



After few month when blogging they have Backlinks and they got rank little by little.

Suppose you write an article on How to download YouTube videos then in your article they is YouTube link there. That means you gave YouTube a backlink.
If someone add your link in their article then you would get a backlink also.

Currently there are two types of Backlinks which are:

·        Dofollow Backlinks
Dofollow Backlinks are quality good and high quality baklinks that increase your traffic. You shouls create dofollow Backlinks because Google count it and you can be rank if you have good quality Backlinks.

·        Nofollow Backlinks
Google don’t count nofollow as good quality Backlinks. For example you get traffic through facebook and twitter, Google won’t count it as Dofollow Backlinks because is a social media site.

Last week a foreigner message me that he want to be ranked in Google, I told him to create a backlink for is site or blog… so he ask I told him to create a free blogger account and then use it for backlink for your real website.

How to get High quality backlink in 2018?

Some people think is very easy to be ranked in Google…. Mmm is not a day job. But try and know this.

1.     Guest Posting:
This is the fastest method to get a Backlinks. You should allow Guest posting in your site to get quality backilnks.

Caution – if you write a guest post then you should remember one thing. Don’t add one link many times in the post. You should add deferent links because if you add same links many times then it can be spam links.

2.     Commenting:

Commenting is another way to get high quality Backlinks. Comment in another people website and put your links there…. Then trust me u will be ranked.

Caution – never do the same comment on every article. It can be spam. I mean if you write a comment “nice post” then don’t copy paste every article. You can’t fool to Google.

3.     Backlink Submission:
This is also another way to get Backlinks, search in Google “google Backlinks  submission website”.  Google will show you some website for backlink some are paid and some are free.

Caution – you should away from that websites who gives spam backlink submission. I mean there are so many websites who gives only empty links. These links are spam. So away from them.

4.     Buy Backlink.
Most of the website you see buy backlink but the problem is that they buy fake backlinks but ALEXA is a good website to buy backlink.


Related article 



I hope this article is being helpful, with this article I hope you can now a create a good quality backlinks. Try it out. Click the sharing buttons to share with your friends and let them know how to create a backlink. If you have any questions feel free to comment.


21 comments:

  1. Everyone says back-links are important and that's because they link-back to your web property!

    It would be good to visit some of the most visited websites on the Internet for a list of the most popular websites.

    It would be good to get back-lionks from the most popular websites on the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join related forums and message boards and include a link to your website in your signature. Posting useful content will not only build back-links but also build your brand in your target niche! backlink blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. SocialMonkee not only allows you to build backlinks to your pages, it also allows you to boost your existing backlinks, by building backlinks to your backlinks (Tier 2 Link Building).



    The network keeps growing, with new sites added every week, so sign up now and submit your URLs within the next few minutes to boost your rankings and get the traffic your pages deserve. http://www.socialmonkee.com/oan76


    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. financial

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Glad Very detailed post on wonderful ideas. It would be really loans for more info.
    Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... I will do 70 dofollow backlinks SEO service high tf cf

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. acheter des liens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you're concerned about the low amount of traffic you currently receive on your website or your blog not getting traffic then click here niche relevant SEO Backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. quality backlink

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. unique domain

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. SEO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. increase dr

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... Click Here
    Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. Read more
    Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! learn more
    I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Check Website
    I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. phenix-network-forum

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you looking for High Authority, Trust Flow, Citation Flow , Do Follow Blog Comments? So, we heartily welcome you to our Blog Comments service. We are the only one selling ______ HIGH TF CF DA PA Blog Comments Backlinks. HIGH DA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. unique domain

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 200 dofollow blog comments

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. Blog Commenting backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. online marketing1on1 link building

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. ibmseo

    ReplyDelete